ROAD TO CREATIVE EUROPE-THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SCIENCE AND ART
“Horizon on Thursdays” this week is dedicated to the program “Creative Europe”, which supports projects between science and art.
On the panel “Road to creative Europe – the connection between science and art,” participants will talk about the “Creative Europe” program.
There will also be a presentation about options, as well as local projects that have already received funding under the EU program.
“Creative Europe” is a program, within the European Commission, for support of the sectors of culture and media. Program helps cultural and creative organizations in their work at the international level, and promote the exchange of cultural works as well as experience.
Center for the Promotion of Science is a partner in a consortium that has received funds, in the “Creative Europe“ program, for financing the project which was launched this year.
•15:00 to 15:10 Drecun Aleksandra, director of the Centre for the Promotion of Science
• 15:10 to 15:30 Dimitrije Tadic and Nina Mihaljinac, Desk Creative Europe Serbia, Ministry of Culture and Information of the Republic of Serbia
• 15:30 to 15:45 Slobodan Jovanovic and Dobrivoje Lale Eric, Centre for the Promotion of Science, Digital Design Art & Science network
• 15:45 to 4:00 p.m. Jasna Dimitrijevic, Foundation “Kolarac” ,Project Take Over
• 16:00 to 4:15 p.m. Vesna Jelovac and Jovan Jelovac, Belgrade Design Week, the project Human Cities
• 16:15 to 16:30 Discussion
Moderator: Slobodan Bubnjevic, CPN
After the 1st of July 2014. when The Republic of Serbia has joined the Horizon 2020, and these funds became available for local scientists, businessmen and civil society, the Center for the Promotion of Science started to organize representation of the Horizon 2020 program every Thursday. Periodically, “Horizon on Thursdays” is dedicated to different European funds, such as the “Creative Europe”.