INVITATION HUMAN CITIES / CHALLENGING THE CITY SCALE EXHIBITION MILANO
Human Cities_Challenging the City Scale/Milano hosts an exhibition-lab at BASE Milano (Via Bergognone 34, 20144, Milano) during the Milan Design Week, 12th-17th April 2016. It will be the first stage of an European journey that will last three years, when all the partners will exhibit the on-going output. Find out more about the program here.
Press release download here
Human Cities Digital Catalogue
The expo comes with the App of the Human Cities interactive digital catalogue which is now in the stores. (for Android and Apple)!
After The Seminar, You All Invited To The Exhibition’s Opening At 12.30am.
On April 14th from 11am to 12.30am at Human Cities_Challenging the City Scale/Milano in BASE Milano (Via Bergognone 34) ground floor, ‘Human Cities Seminar’ will take place, a seminar related to the exhibition which shows the work in progress of the research about on-going urban experimentations and its partners.
With the participation of:
– Davide Fassi // Design Department, Polictecnico di Milano
– Matteo Bartolomeo // BASE Milano
– Maria Spazzi // Teatro Atir Ringhiera – La Piana
– Ni Minqing // College of Design and Innovation, Tongji University
And all the Human Cities partners:
– Cité du Design Saint-Etienne // Saint-Etienne
– Design Department // Politecnico di Milano
– Urban Planning Institutre of the Republic of Slovenia (UIRS)// Ljubljana
– Clear Village // London
– The Castle Cieszyn Design Centre (ZAMEK CIESZYN) // Cyeszyn
– Association Design Week Belgrade(BDW) // Belgrado
– Pro Materia // Bruxelles
– Group X from Aalto University // Helsinki
– FH JOANNEUM // Graz
– Association of Estonian Designers // Tallinn
– Bilbao-Bizkaia Design & Creativity Council (BEAZ) // Bilbao
– Culture Lab // Bruxelles
Read the original news here.